Search Engine Optimization is one of the way to promote your business, product, services and increase you online presence in search engine such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. Seo is one of the most successful and cost effective forms of online marketing. Ad My Business is offering the top seo online marketing services in Jaipur, that providing seo online marketing services, digital marketing services, smo & seo services in Jaipur with dedicated and professional of SEO expert. Our team has great knowledge in search engine algorithms, social media optimization, content planning, link building strategies, SEO & SMO strategies.
Ad My Business is extremely passionate about local search engine optimization – especially for small to medium-sized local businesses. Our Services offers everything you need for seo online marketing success and we take great pride in partnering with “new” small businesses for the long term. SEO will help you position your site properly to be found at the most critical points in the buying process or when people need your site.
What are search engines looking for? How can you build your website in a way that will please both your visitors/clients, as well as Google, Bing, and other search engines? Most importantly, how can SEO help your web presence become more profitable?
What Search Engines Are Looking For
Search engines want to do their jobs as best as possible by referring users to websites and content that is the most relevant to what the user is looking for. So how is relevancy determined?
- Content: Is determined by the theme that is being given, the text on the page, and the titles and descriptions that are given.
- Performance: How fast is your site and does it work properly?
- Authority: Does your site have good enough content to link to or do other authoritative sites use your website as a reference or cite the information that’s available?
- User Experience: How does the site look? Is it easy to navigate around? Does it look safe? Does it have a high bounce rate?
What Search Engines Are NOT Looking For
Search engine spiders only have a certain amount of data storage, so if you’re performing shady tactics or trying to trick them, chances are you’re going to hurt yourself in the long run. Items the search engines don’t want are:
- Keyword Stuffing: Overuse of keywords on your pages.
- Purchased Links: Buying links will get you nowhere when it comes to SEO, so be warned.
- Poor User Experience: Make it easy for the user to get around. Too many ads and making it too difficult for people to find content they’re looking for will only increase your bounce rate. If you know your bounce rate it will help determine other information about your site. For example, if it’s 80 percent or higher and you have content on your website, chances are something is wrong.
Know Your Business Model
While this is pretty obvious, so many people tend to not sit down and just focus on what their main goals are. Some questions you need to ask yourself are:
- What defines a conversion for you?
- Are you selling eyeballs (impressions) or what people click on?
- What are your goals?
- Do you know your assets and liabilities?